Autograf New York
LETTA Sacchetto Construction Oxford shoes, Tan Perforated Leather
Ultra light, soft and comfortable. Butter soft upper leather and Sacchetto Construction make this style unparalleled comfortable everyday favorite item.
Sacchetto construction is a very old-world shoemaking technique of stitching the lining and the insole together first, then sewing the whole piece to the upper. Such fit provides in all-day comfort because the shoe inner sock molds perfectly to your foot. Sacchetto styles are super flexible without hard components making each style ultra-light and fit perfect to your unique individual feet.
Today Sacchetto shoes are predominantly made in Europe (Italy and Spain) in factories producing high quality better women’s shoes.
• Low heel ½ “ (15mm), approximately
• Almond shape toe, clean eyelets with waxed laces,
• Stacked polished leather heel
• Extended sizes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
• Lace up
• Leather natural buff sole
• Sacchetto Construction Leather lining
• Available in Tan (Cuoio) perforated Leather
• Made in Italy