Tan Sacchetto Construction Perforated Leather Spring Booties
Ultra light, soft and comfortable. Butter soft upper leather and Sacchetto Construction make this style unparalleled comfortable everyday favorite item.
Sacchetto construction is a very old-world shoemaking technique of stitching the lining and the insole together first, then sewing the whole piece to the upper. Such fit provides in all-day comfort because the shoe inner sock molds perfectly to your foot. Sacchetto styles are super flexible without hard components making each style ultra-light and fit perfect to your unique individual feet.
Today Sacchetto shoes are predominantly made in Europe (Italy and Spain) in factories producing high quality better women’s shoes.
• Low heel ½ “ (15mm), approximately
• Almond shape toe
• Stacked polished leather heel
• Extended sizes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
• Leather natural buff sole
• Sacchetto construction soft leather lining
• Available in Black & Tan perforated Leather
• Made in Italy